Skip to main content

Black holes....???


i'm pretty interesting about black holes!!coz it's one of the great mysteries....
What goes on inside is unknown.
What we refer to as the black hole is actually a kind of "surface" at which the velocity required for escape equals Speed of light(1079,252,848.8 km/h).
we can prove it according to this formula...

If G - gravitational constant
M - mass of a body whose is
R - radius

the escape velocity is,





In the case of a black hole, this velocity is equal to c the speed of light,
hence the radius(Schwarzschild) of a black hole is expressed as -



The collapsing star of a supernova will turn into a neutron star only if its mass is less than about two or three times of the Sun. If the mass is greater, then even the star's huge density cannot hold gravity back, and instead of a neutron star the supernova creates a "star" that nothing can support against gravity. At a small enough radius, the gravitational force becomes so great that light can't escape, and the star disappears forever into a "black hole."

isn't it amazing???


Comments

DoT [ . ] said…
Great work my pal
keep it up!!!
yea u r doing a great job through this....
keep up ur good work
all the very best :)

Popular posts from this blog

Did I lose Something??

You were with her.. After You said You love me But.... why should I cry?? Did I lose Something?? I listened ... the way You feel about her But.... why should I cry?? Did I lose Something?? I shared .... The pain of Your past But.... why should I cry?? Did I lose Something?? I realized ... I'm not the one in Your dreams.. But.... why should I cry?? Did I lose Something?? I cried... Because I love You.. But.... why should I cry?? Did I lose Something?? ..............??? I should Cry my love..!! Coz... You are not something... You are my EVERYTHING ....!!!

3rd South Asian Wushu Tournament..!!

This time it was held in Dhaka - the capital of Bangladesh...on 23rd - 25th of April 2008.. There were Six teams from South Asian Region..They were Sri Lanka, India, Nepal, Pakistan, Bangladesh and Afghanistan.. There were around 130 players..India got the Championship and the Sri Lankan team got the 2nd Place... I'm so happy coz i was also there, in my Sri Lankan Team. I got 3 silver medals from my three events..No doubt about ma happiness he he.. :) I met so much of good Bangladesh people there...Their appearance is damn equal to Sri Lankan People.. (but it's kind of hard to find a fat person there) .. :) I take this opportunity to thank my Bangladesh Friends for their Support... Financially they are not rich but Emotionally THEY ARE MULTI MILLIONAIRES...!! Thank U once Again My friends..!!

My Love 4 U

I don't have a sexy look, I don't have a nice figure, I don't have anything u dreaming of, But I really love U.... I know that u have secrets, I know that U have soo many Girl Friends, I know that u flirt with them But Still I really love U.. I know I never lie to U I know I can die for U But now I know I can't fight for u But still I really love U... I don't know why I love U.. I don't know why U lie to me.. Now I know that U are not mine.. But Still... I really love U.. Love U 4Ever..!!