Wednesday, August 12, 2009

My Mobile Phone..

This time I came up with a different story.. Actually this is not a story. This is about my mobile phone...

My phone is a Nokia 5200 one. I bought this phone on year 2007. Now it is 2 and 1/2 years old. :)
I have fallen in love with it. It was a love @ first sight.. :P
I was searching for a cute, colorful(specially blue) and chubby phone at that time.. So finally I found one...

So somehow I bought it from SoftLogic..
Still I'm using this phone and now I'm looking for a new housing(Cover) to ma 5200.

I'll show U some pics of ma phone.. Then U will realize why I need one.. :)



So what U guys think???.... :P lol...

4 comments:

සමීර විමලරත්න said...

That sure is Chubby! lol
I wonder what you would say if you got to see my 7years old still working Panasonic X100! *Antique*
lol

Nevi said...

Then now I'm ordering u to write a blog post about ur mobile phone... :P

Poo said...

ohhh.. i also notice where u have kept ur phone to take the pic... :P

Nevi said...

He he.. Chankz also told me the same thing... :P ... Now the Pic seems posh.. isn't it?? lol ;)