Skip to main content

Another Mistery !!!


No doubt you have wondered about the Bermuda Triangle.It is the greatest modern mystery of our supposedly well understood world.
Stretching from Bermuda to Miami to Puerto Rico, the Devil's Triangle, as it is also called, isn't recognized by any geographical organization. It's an imaginary zone where spooky stuff seems to occur. The fact is that an abundance of boats and planes have entered the triangle, never to be heard from again.


Countless theories attempting to explain the many disappearances have been offered throughout the history of the area. The most practical seem to be environmental and those citing human error. The majority of disappearances can be attributed to the area's unique environmental features.

It has been said that the "Devil's Triangle" is one of the two places on earth that a magnetic compass does point towards true north. Normally it points toward magnetic north. The difference between the two is known as compass variation.

that's all I know as theory wise ...
I'll try to give u more info in future!!!



P.S. .....

(actually i don't like to type more about this now, coz i'm fed up with ma Software Development Principles Course Work these days! )

wish u a happy New Year ma dear Course work!!i spent whole 31st nite with ma loving Course Work!What a New Year!!!

Anyway wish u a happy New Year ma dear Friends!!May all ur dreams come true!!!specialy work hard 2 achieve all ur goals guys!!! Have Fun && Enjoy!!

Comments

Prabha said…
finally its done isnt it??
great work nevi atlast you did both article + assignment!!
well done
u r doing a great job my pal
proud of ya :)
and wish you a happy new year 2007!!
I wish you Health...
So you may enjoy each day in comfort.

I wish you the Love of friends and family...
And Peace within your heart.

I wish you the Beauty of nature...
That you may enjoy the work of God.

I wish you Wisdom to choose priorities...
For those things that really matter in life.

I wish you Generosity so you may share...
All good things that come to you.

I wish you Happiness and Joy...
And Blessings for the New Year.

I wish you the best of everything...
That you so well deserve.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!
Hacker-ralla said…
Nice work NeviRox :)

U simply love researching!! Isn't it? Cool...keep it up. U knw what? Researching is in U ~ yeah. Im sure u r going to change this world by ur amazing abilities. (this is not flatter)

Area 51...Black Holes (i really didnt understand that one though :), nothing wrong with u...it coz for my commerce..hi hi).

Research more and MORE. Its good for all us...

yeah..

WE NUTZ! and WE ROX

All the very best..ahh..and have a FUNTABULOUS 2007!!

Popular posts from this blog

Private Tuition, Public Education and Us

It is very much common to see students in Sri Lanka attend to private classes for the same set of subjects which they learn at school. They don't spend their leisure time on learning something new, innovative or somewhat creative. They don't have enough time to analyse about the contents they learn. Basically they are not learning. They are just taking a screenshot of the contents they hear and see and then store it in their brains.
But why exactly they seek private tuition? Is our education system in schools that much corrupted? not up to the standard? Is that the real reason behind the fact that students take private tuition? Recently this question has come to the table during a discussion I had with some tech people. The main reason they pointed out was that school teachers don't teach well in school because they conduct their own private classes and in order to hunt more students and make money out of it, they ignore their responsibilities as a teacher.…

Finally... New Housing for my 5200

Finally I got the new housing for my cute, darling phone.. It's Black.. As I told U guys before, I bought it 4m E Bay.. They have sent me the housing + equipments to remove ma old housing.... such a nice seller.. :)
I had to spent around Rs. 700/= to buy this(housing with key pad + equipments ) 4m E Bay... I must tell u this guys.. If u want to buy this(without equipments) from Softlogic then U will have to spend Rs. 3000/= . Without Keypad, u can buy this around Rs. 2000/=... :)
I got it within 1 week... fast delivering... (but took so much time for me to write a blog post.. it's another story.. ;) )

Check out the images below... MY BUDDY with it's new LOOK.. he he.. lol

Now It's Rocking...

My Love 4 U

I don't have a sexy look,
I don't have a nice figure,
I don't have anything u dreaming of,
But I really love U....

I know that u have secrets,
I know that U have soo many Girl Friends,
I know that u flirt with them
But Still I really love U..

I know I never lie to U
I know I can die for U
But now I know I can't fight for u
But still I really love U...

I don't know why I love U..
I don't know why U lie to me..
Now I know that U are not mine..
But Still... I really love U..

Love U 4Ever..!!